Extend the fun with a spare battery for a second consecutive dive. One of the greatest advantages of hookah diving over SCUBA is that the extra gear required for an additional dive is just a small and light-weight battery, as opposed to an air cylinder (tank) that typically weighs between 18-21 kg (40-46 lbs) when full. Open the lid of AirBuddy, disconnect wires and swap the battery in just about 1 minute. The AirBuddy battery has been developed with diver’s safety in mind and thus uses the LiFePO4 cell chemistry which is considered to be the safest of all lithium battery chemistries.
- Dual 2x 6V, 26Ah battery.
- LiFePO4 – lithium iron cell chemistry.
- Removable “safety link” for compliance with IATA DGR air travel regulations.
- Internal BMS – battery management system.
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs).
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.8 x 10.3 cm (6.6 x 5 x 4″).
- Run time: ~55min dive + ~10min reserve time.
- Charge time: ~5h at 14.6 VDC, 4A.
- Two types of chargers that work with AC 100-240V or 10-24 Vdc input (sold separately).
- Includes neoprene travel case and safety link hex key.
- Additional information
|Dimensions||32 × 20 × 9 cm|