One buddy diver hose
Use the 6m (20 ft) air hose as a replacement for a damaged buddy diver hose or for a single diver if you plan to dive in very shallow water (e.g. treasure hunting or pool maintenance) and don’t need the full length of the standard single diver air hose. Designed specifically for hookah diving, the AirBuddy divers’ hose features:
- Recoiled air hose stays organised and keeps the hookah compressor unit floating at a closer perimeter to the diver than a straight hose for improved position control.
- Coils act like a suspension to eliminate any tugging caused by swell or your swimming.
- Made of abrasion, collapse and kink resistant, FDA-compliant thermal polyurethane suitable for breathing air. ROHS compliant.
- Resistant to UV, hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Tested to 300 psi burst pressure, i.e. 7.5x higher than the maximum operating pressure of AirBuddy.
- Self-organising design that makes the hose comfortable to pack and transport.
- Includes a non-return valve, active carbon filter, hose protectors and rinse caps.
- Hard-anodised (marine grade), light-weight aluminium fittings.
The hose can be replaced by hand. No tools are required.
Note: This listing includes only the hose. AirBuddy is shown on the picture just for demonstration.
- Additional information