Platform with electronics
There are several ways to approach the repair of your AirBuddy. Choose your best option in terms of costs, time and repair quality based on your skills, budget and proximity to our factory:
- Return damaged AirBuddy unit to us for a professional repair and testing.
- Order parts and do the repair yourself if you have good mechanical skills and required tools.
- Order the whole sub-assembly and replace with basic tools and minimal skills.
To replace the platform with electronics, you’ll need basic mechanical skills, a Torx T-15 screwdriver, seam-ripper (or sharp cuticle scissors) and a hot air gun (or lighter). Please follow the instructions in this YouTube video. The procedure takes just about 5-7 minutes. This sub-assembly includes:
- Electronics loaded with the latest firmware.
- Silicone grommet.
- Two sets of heat shrink tubes.
- Additional information