Single diver hose
Use the single diver air hose if you wish to dive with AirBuddy up to 12m/ 40ft deep. Designed specifically for hookah diving, the AirBuddy divers’ hose features:
- Recoiled air hose stays organised and keeps the hookah compressor unit floating at a closer perimeter to the diver than a straight hose for improved position control.
- Coils act like a suspension to eliminate any tugging caused by swell or your swimming.
- Made of abrasion, collapse and kink resistant, FDA-compliant thermal polyurethane suitable for breathing air. ROHS compliant.
- Resistant to UV, hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Tested to 300 psi burst pressure, i.e. 7.5x higher than the maximum operating pressure of AirBuddy.
- Self-organising design that makes the hose comfortable to pack and transport.
- Includes a non-return valve, active carbon filter, hose protectors and rinse caps.
- Hard-anodised (marine grade), light-weight aluminium fittings.
The hose can be replaced by hand. No tools are required.
Note: This listing includes only the hose. AirBuddy is shown on the picture just for demonstration.
- Additional information